Total Family Trust Plan
What Is the Total Family Trust Plan?
The Total Family Trust Plan is a comprehensive Estate Plan for your family prepared by an experienced attorney based upon your specific needs. At the Law Office of Bruce Peotter, we will prepare your Total Family Trust Plan for one reasonable flat fee.
The Total Family Trust Plan includes:
- Two consultations with an attorney
- A revocable living trust tailored to your specific needs
- Advance Health Care Directive(s)
- Durable power(s) of attorney for fiances
- One real property deed transfer
- Pour-over wills (with guardian instructions)
- Trust funding tools and instructions
- Free notary for in-office clients
- Optional Components to the Total Family Trust Plan:
- Inherited IRA Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Irrevocable Trusts
Getting Started Is Easy.
Set up an appointment by calling 714-597-6515 or by sending an inquiry directly from this page.
All we will need is :
- Completion of the Total Family Trust Plan Questionnaire that you can get by clicking here. It is a short questionnaire that provides most all of the basic information we need to complete your plan.
- Existing estate documents, if any.
- Real Property deeds.
It is fast, simple and easy.
Do You Have an Existing Estate Plan?
The Law Office of Bruce Peotter will review your current estate planning documents. You will receive in writing a comprehensive review of your current living trust plan.
Our law firm has reviewed hundreds of living trusts prepared by trust mills, on-line document companies and other attorneys. Unfortunately, many of these plans have included improper or omitted provisions that could have saved your estate thousands of dollars and more importantly, did not manage the estate the way our client wanted it managed.
We have developed the Total Family Trust Plan Review to review the strengths and weaknesses of your current plan, but also to truly determine what you want accomplished with your plan.
Our Total Family Trust Plan Review is done for a flat fee that is fully credited toward the cost of a new Total Family Trust Plan, should you choose to replace your existing trust.
“We had a Total Family Trust Plan done for our family so we have the peace of mind to know our family is going to be properly taken of through our estate plan.”
~ Jackie Gilliam
Teacher, Tustin, CA.